We just got back from taking a cabin trip with g & g johnson. We had such a great time.
Liv loved the beach

Charlie loved the tube and the $2 he got from papa for going

I even got to go once before the weather took a turn for the worst. I even got up on the first try and didn't even get my hair wet. Not bad for a 3 year dry spell. I was pregnant the last couple of times we went.

I love how Charlie still has his helmet on from our bike ride
Here is us right before our bike ride.
The boys had so much fun on the boat
I love this picture
and this is how I feel right now....
because during our awesome trip my camera fell into the lake. I tried everything I could and all I get is a black screen. Guess it's time for a new camera. Sooner rather than later, hopefully!







3 comments:
Ooh how sad that your camera when into the water. I would have cried for sure. Love you
Looks like fun!! I think breaking your camera is every blogger/scapboookers nightmare, so sorry :(
Bummer about your camera... Put it in a bag of rice for a few days and see if that helps. It looked like you all had a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment