ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
That's awesome!!! I love Anita Renfroe!! I like the part when he jumps out of the mini van ready to take her out on a night on the town...classic!
I love it!!!
**We tell the kids "stop drinking or you'll wet the bed"** Too funny and oh so real! Thanks for posting!
LOVE it! So appropriate!
LOL! After the day I had I needed this! So funny!
When you get to my time in life and look back, weather you know it or not now it is the best love story. Each moment is a blessing, keep being a good mom, you are the best!Dad G PA
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's awesome!!! I love Anita Renfroe!! I like the part when he jumps out of the mini van ready to take her out on a night on the town...classic!
I love it!!!
**We tell the kids "stop drinking or you'll wet the bed"** Too funny and oh so real! Thanks for posting!
LOVE it! So appropriate!
LOL! After the day I had I needed this! So funny!
When you get to my time in life and look back, weather you know it or not now it is the best love story. Each moment is a blessing, keep being a good mom, you are the best!
Dad G PA
Post a Comment