Last week was Ryan's mom's birthday. For her birthday she wanted to get everyone's picture taken. Ryan's sister, Laura and her family, were here from New Hampshire for a few weeks and Rod & Michelle and Shawn came from Montana so we were able to get everyone. It was such a fun even trying to get everyone coordinated and looking the right direction.
This one is by far my favorite!
Ali is getting so big. she if very self conscience about her teeth right now. I always thought it was a good age detector. You always knew how old you were when you looked like a carnival clown
Charlie is such a cutie
Our little Oscar!
This is the only picture of miss olivia smiling. although I don't know if you can technically call that a smile. maybe more like an open mouth.
The Head family!
grandma & papa have 14 grandchildren in all







8 comments:
Looks like a blast! I love your colors and the kissy, kissy. ;)Your family is growing so fast. They are cuties.
very cute! You have such an adorable little family.
What a lovely family! You are all so photogenic :0) Such a lovely little happy family you are!
These are so cute! I love that first one too, it's so funny! You have such a great family.
Great photos! I especially like that first one. Too cute!
So Cute! I am so glad I have such adorable neices and nephews! I love your family picture!
You all look awesome!!! By the way, Grandma Willis needs a new 8x10 of the Head Family on her wall... hers is soooo old that "the other Mrs. Ryan Head" is in it!!! PLEASE send a new one to her! :)
So fun to see the pictures! Everyone is so adorable! We're practicing so that our kids should know names when we come visit next summer!
Post a Comment