So I found this fun website from my yahoo mail about this girl who took on a challenge of taking 365 ugly dresses, $365 and making them into something adorable in 365 days. I have to say I think I looked at almost all of them. She turned a dress like this:

into a dress like this:

It is very interesting how much she can transform these uggos. If you want to see her website click HERE!







2 comments:
I am not sure I like all of her creations, but I like this one. It is a cute idea and a fun way to repuropse stuff. :)
I read that article, too!!! It was fun to see how she was able to make some of them work. I thought for about 2 seconds that it would be cool to do something like that. I think I'll just enjoy her work.
Post a Comment