The boys were looking a little shabby so we thought it was a good day for haircuts (this was actually taken a couple of weeks ago). And our AMAZING hairstylist was actually able to get the boys in right away.
We have a way of doing hair around here. It's called, "I know how to do one hairstyle and it looks good on all 3 boys." Oh, and the girls get to get their hair done by a paid professional. That just seems to work for us around here.
Here is Oscar's before
during
after. What a handsome little guy. this is the only "after" shot that I remembered to take.
Charlie before
and during. He wanted me to leave it this way.
No after shot, but he looks adorable handsome as well. I don't mind doing my boys' haircut, I just hate tasting hair for the rest of the day. I don't know how the real hairstylists do it everyday, that would drive me crazy.







4 comments:
I love haircut days at our house too! And even better, I love when its warm outside to cut the hair out there so I dont have to keep picking up wayword strands of hair.
Great job Tiff, dont you feel proud when you get done cutting hair? I do, I look at it and think, wow, I did that!
I know all about the one hair cut card. :) My boys all get the same thing. LOL We mom's have to stick with what we know. They look good.
There's more than one way to cut a boys hair? Hmmm. I only know one way too. Looks good.
Awesome. :) And the one-style principle works for us, too! ;) We just have to do different days right now, since our water heater takes FOREVER to warm back up, LOL.
They look great, and I love that they're enthused about their nice, fresh haircuts, too! :)
Post a Comment