We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

3.30.2011

our Twin Falls adventure-Charlie gets to ride a motorcycle

We took a trip to Twin Falls last weekend to visit g & g Johnson. We had such a GREAT time with them.

This is the first picture on my camera for the trip. That is Boise in the background. Charlie didn't make it very far before he crashed. It was only 3:00 in the afternoon.
It was really cold and yucky out, but we still managed to get in a trip to grandma's school to play on the playground. I forgot to take my camera with me to the school.When we got home papa fired up the motorcycle for Charlie. I love watching him because I know he loves doing it and it is so cute, but it is going to make my little momma heart explode one of these days. He did really well and only crashed 2 times. There is a video of him riding at the bottom of the post.

Ryan was trying to race him around the house


I am a scared mother, but he looks so darn cute.
This is the boys fixing it after Charlie crashed
The little ones love the piano
We got to go to the falls. They were beautiful. We didn't stay long because it was so cold.


We also got to visit some horses. This one's name is "Shotgun"
He really liked Ali
This pony was a little naughty and only let Ali pet her once and then she took off
I think this was Livy's highlight of the whole trip. In the car on the way home she wanted to see the picture. She held the camera smiling the whole way home looking at this picture.

Here is a video of Charlie on the motorcycle


Thanks g & g for such a fun weekend!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Retired and Happy said...

Look out you have a future motorcross rider. What a fun trip. I love horses too Livy.