We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

3.22.2011

since we were 5

That's how long I have known these girlies
Me, Kate, and Emily grew up within a block of each other our entire childhood. We started out in kindergarten when we were 5 and now we are ALL pregnant and due within a month of each other. Kate is due April 22, then me 2 weeks later, then Emily 2 more weeks later. They are both pregnant with their 2nd child and are both having boys. I am having my 5th and it's a girl. Kate & I also have boys the same age, about 3 weeks apart and they are the best of friends.

It is so great to still be friends with these girls 23 years later. Wow, I feel old right now.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome! It's always fun to have friends going through pregnancy at the same time you are. Then you know they aren't getting bored with all the prego talk.

Unknown said...

That is so neat!!! :) Glad you gals are around to support each other! :) Happy baby-welcoming! :)