We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

3.16.2011

my latest coupon adventure

While I was definetly up WAY past my bedtime last night, it was well worth it. Here is what I scored:
6 packages of diapers
cost - $57.17
I paid - $15.87
I saved - $41.30
bought:
1 lb pork loin
4 Deli Creations
Cret toothpaste
4 boxes of Jello
deli meat
2 McCormick Recipe Inspirations
6 kids tooth brushes

cost - $44.98
I paid - $5.84
I saved - $39.14

and for my final big purchase I bought:
24 boxes of assorted pasta
6 jars sauce
2 cans diced tomatoes
2 McCormick seasonings
2 boxes Keebler Fudge Shoppe cookies
3 Danimals yogurt
3 Danonino
2 packages hot dogs
2 bags wonka jelly beans
2 Wonka candy bars (yum)
bananas
bag of baby carrots
2 boxes Ziplocks
3 boxes Kleenex
TP
3 boxes Gain dryer sheet
2 bottles Johnson baby soap
4 packages wipes

cost - $106.04
I paid - $9.39
saved - $96.65

And THIS is why I coupon. It may take time & work, but this is what makes it all worth while. Does anybody want to come over for dinner? we are having pasta for the rest of the year!!!!!

6 comments:

Beth said...

SO impressed!!! Were these all Albertsons? I was there late last night too :)

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I'll pass on the dinner but I want to come over and learn how you do this!

Unknown said...

That's amazing, Tiffany!!! Holy bargain shopping! What a great week to be prepared with coupons. :)

Michelle Colt said...

k...I need you to tell me what coupons to get and where and then let me come with you!!! I've only tried a few times and it was over 2 yrs ago and I did it wrong and didn't end up getting a bargain. YOu are awesome! (this is michelle Colt - I think nate's signed in, not me)

Van Horn Family said...

Good job. I made my 3rd trip to Walgreens this week tonight and got 2 packages of diapers and 4 deodorants for $1.83. I was pretty impressed with myself.

valerie said...

Yay tiff :) I must say I am a tad envious of your effort in couponing. I have tried (and not so well) at this and can't really get the whole concept. But Hip Hip Hooray for YOU! this may be said in a sarcastic but loving tone.