Yep, nothing yet!!!!!!! I have my last appointment on Thursday where we will talk induction. Hopefully I will just have her before then. In the meantime, saturday was my birthday and I wanted to go take pictures at the temple. It was a beautiful day with not another person in sight. A perfect day to take pictures of little kids running around like crazy with gorgeous flowers everywhere. Here are some of the pictures we took. Ryan did most of the photographing, he is getting really good.


















What a fun birthday it was. You might notice not very many pictures of Charlie. He is in a "don't take my picture" phase right now and gets really mad when we sneak them. He tolerated the group pictures, but wanted nothing to do with individuals.







1 comments:
Ah man...and here I got really excited for you assuming you had the baby since you didn't blog for a few day.
Post a Comment