We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

4.07.2011

We might run out of diapers!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!

We have our stockpile for diapers for the rest of the year.
A few weeks ago at Walgreens they had a killer deal on Walgreens brand diapers where I could get them for $2.50 per package. They ran out pretty quickly in the store but my Walgreens rocks and I am in pretty good with the manager. He got me 3 separate rain checks for 3 different sizes and even put in a special order for me. I ordered 60 packages! I went back throughout the week and got diapers for my friend, Kate who will be having her baby boy on april 22, my neighbor Sarah, my friend Salena who is having TWIN boy & girl in June and even my sister Tracy who will be having a girl in August. It was so fun. By the end of the week I had been in the store about 8 times. They got to know me pretty well. Oscar & Livy helped me load the diapers in the van and then again into our garage.


She was proud of her work
When you can get them for so cheap, why not????

Ok, little girl, we are almost ready for you to come.

1 comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL, I remember it, but not so fondly. We had three in diapers at the same time. :P