Isn't she beautiful? One of the best parts of about being married to Tiff is that we share everything. There are no secrets. So I thought I would take a moment to pay tribute to this most incredible woman who I have the pleasure and blessing to call my wife.
Now, for those who might read this, I am sure you already know what a spectacular woman she is. It is hard not to. From her infectious smile to her continual positive, lifting attitude, she has made the world a better place. She is the best friend I could imagine. The world would not be the same without her.
Now let me tell you how she has changed my life. My parents always taught me that love is an amazing thing. It is kind, it is patient, it is wonderful. Until I began my life with Tiff, I thought that they had just made love sound too good and that I had just had too high of expectations. However, the love that I began to feel as Tiff and I started courting made me realize that the perfect picture they painted was more than just an illusion. She has made it my reality. And since that time, the picture keeps getting more and more beautiful.
Tiffany is the BEST wife and friend I could ever imagine. Through her I can see the path to eternity and I could not imagine an eternity without her. She makes my days complete and my life worth living. I have always been a dreamer but she has made those dreams richer and more real. She is the love of my life.
She is the most incredible mother our children. They are lucky to have a mother who so patiently prepared her life to fulfill this awe inspiring role. I pay honor and tribute to the way she so willing dedicates her life to the service of truly the most beautiful children. My life would not be so perfect if it were not for them. I love her for making me a father.
Tiffany, Happy Anniversary! Thank you for the miracle that this last year of life has been. I love you the mostest!
Now, for those who might read this, I am sure you already know what a spectacular woman she is. It is hard not to. From her infectious smile to her continual positive, lifting attitude, she has made the world a better place. She is the best friend I could imagine. The world would not be the same without her.
Now let me tell you how she has changed my life. My parents always taught me that love is an amazing thing. It is kind, it is patient, it is wonderful. Until I began my life with Tiff, I thought that they had just made love sound too good and that I had just had too high of expectations. However, the love that I began to feel as Tiff and I started courting made me realize that the perfect picture they painted was more than just an illusion. She has made it my reality. And since that time, the picture keeps getting more and more beautiful.
Tiffany is the BEST wife and friend I could ever imagine. Through her I can see the path to eternity and I could not imagine an eternity without her. She makes my days complete and my life worth living. I have always been a dreamer but she has made those dreams richer and more real. She is the love of my life.
She is the most incredible mother our children. They are lucky to have a mother who so patiently prepared her life to fulfill this awe inspiring role. I pay honor and tribute to the way she so willing dedicates her life to the service of truly the most beautiful children. My life would not be so perfect if it were not for them. I love her for making me a father.
Tiffany, Happy Anniversary! Thank you for the miracle that this last year of life has been. I love you the mostest!








3 comments:
DANG! I need to give you my husbands cell phone #- he needs some lessons on how to be romantic! Tiffany is very lucky to have you
Well, I'm probably not as good with words as Ryan but I do just want the two of you to know that I love you both to death. You both have got to be two of the strongest people I know! You're AMAZING! We really need to hang out more than just birthdays and once in a while phone calls. I'm always thinking about you!
I am almost in tears right now, which I know, isn't hard to do, but man Ryan is an awesome writer of his feelings for you!
I am happy for the two of you that you have this amazing love for one another!
Ryan you don't know me, you may have heard of me, but you are a romantic to the core, and I am so happy that you have made Tiff so happy! :)
Post a Comment