What do you think is Oscar's new favorite color???

Poor little guy had to go to the doctor today and she said he had Thrush. This was the medicine he had to have to clear it up. He also had 3 shots to boot. He was NOT a happy little purple boy. They said the color should be gone off his skin within 24 hours, but if it lands on anything else it is there for good. Wish me luck, so far we have managed to only ruin 2 burp rags and one outfit.
7 comments:
Hey Tiff. It's Jen (Wadley). I am finally into the blogging world and was so excited to find your site. I'm sorry about the meds and everything. I bet that was ruff! our blog is joshandjengillespie.blogspot.com check it out. Can't wait to keep in touch.
Poor guy! Hopefully he didn't ruin anything else. How's he feeling today?
Poor Oscar. When he gets a older I'm sure he will be very happy that you kept a picture of the moment!
Oh poor little guy!!! (And poor Mommy!!!) Gentian violet works wonders, even though it's not pleasant to administer (or receive). Mess-wise, I think it's kind of along the same lines as why people feed kids spaghetti while they're wearing just their diapers. Skin is so much easier to get clean (at least eventually) than clothes are! Hope he's all better soon!!!
Here is a comment just for you!! It was great to talk with you for so long. We really need to do that more often! I'm so sorry about Oscar I pray it goes away soon! It is a very pretty color though:) See ya soon!
You know thats so strange, I saw another little guy with purple lips and I thought what the heck? medacine that turns lips purple to get rid of thrush? Valerie had thrush and she didnt get that stuff (Im kind of glad too because I had to use it on myself also...we were transfering it to each other...) so weird - But Oscar it just show how handsome a boy can be even with purple lips. - have a great conference weekend!!!
love you
poor little man, I hope he is better soon, and I hope you don't ruin anymore clothes!
get better little oscar!
Post a Comment