We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

4.05.2008

Happy Anniversary!

On April 6, 2007 Ryan and I were married. It was one of the best days of my life (children being born ranks pretty high too).


Ryan and I celebrated our first anniversary on Friday night. We went out to dinner to Andrade's. It is an excellent authentic mexican restaurant on Overland that Ryan just can't get enough of. It was a really great evening. We have both been very busy lately and we came to realize that neither of us had gotten anything for the other, not even a card. (We usually make cards for each other for special event such as this). We went to Target to look for something and thought of a really good cheap way to say "I Love You". We both went to the card section, picked out a card that we would have bought that person and exchanged them to one another at the store. We had our special little moment in the card aisle and then we put the cards back. It was great. Tonight I made Ryan a cake (Yellow cake with chocolate frosting is one of his favorites).

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who would do anything for me. He is a great person, an amazing dad, and a perfect husband. I don't know what I would do without him. Thank you Ryan for making my life as wonderful as it is. I love you and Happy Anniversary.

6 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

I can't believe it's already been a year!! I still have this picture in my head of you on your wedding day in your beautiful dress and beaming smile. Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

Heather said...

Just too cute. You two sound so happy together. That is just awesome.

Waters said...

"Auh" (imagine me fluttering my eyes - I am too because unfortunately cant do that but have always wanted to)... I love it! Your comment/pictures and Ryan's comment and pic. Tiff you just looked so beautiful that day. (and Ryan of course, handsome, in his white pin-striped tux), wonderful memories. Earlier before I remember falling down the DirecTV stairs as an attempt to get to your reception quicker. Limping (dragging my gimp foot)down the church sidewalks (I say sidewalks because the 2 doors I tried opening were locked, I guess the "saying" is right, 3rd times a charm, because the 3rd was open. :)
I remember you were sooo happy and sooo beautiful. It was sure a wonderful night. Every time I wore those blasted shoes that made me trip and slam my ankle repedetly down the stairs, or whenever sharp pain shocked my ankle even months after the event, I always thought of you and your wedding day. :)
I love you Tiffany, and Ryan, youre not that bad either.

casa chandler said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! You have a beautiful family! I love to read your blog. It was just today I realized I've never actually posted any comments. Anyway, I LOVE your wedding pictures! They are gorgeous.
-Rachael

Jen Gillespie said...

Hey Tiff, thanks for the comment, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That is awesome. We just went back to school after we were in the ward with you and are now in Idaho Falls. Hey, I saw on Emily (Giauque) Shurtliff's blog she has a link to you. Do you have her e-mail so I can write to her? I can't leave comments on her website. p.s. what is yours too and I will get you all caught up.

valerie said...

SO sweet, you guys are too cute! I can't believe its been a whole year already (except the fact that you had a baby....so I guess it had to be a year at least! :)
Anywho, I love that you guys found each other, and you are so incredible happy. I am still thinking about those sweet sweet words he wrote in the last post....what a keeper you have there!
We need to get together one of these days.....mackenzie would just love playing with Ali!
Happy "late" anniversary!