We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

7.08.2008

I had fun with this tag!

I usually don't like to be tagged for stuff and I will admit a lot of times I just don't do it and I'm sorry. But I started thinking about this one and digging through pictures and I got all excited to show everybody silly/stupid things that you didn't know about me. Here goes:

10 Things You May Not Know About Me!




1) I married my Prom date.

2) I LOVE to cross-stitch & scrapbook. This is a picture of my scrapbook table that my prom date built for me, he's so handy!

3) I have been to Lagoon at least 2 dozen times . . . we are going in 1 week (Yah). I once rode the SkyCoaster 4 times in one day, it was awesome!


4) My favorite treat in the world is cookie dough, I could eat a whole tube of it.


5) I don't remember how it went and if I did I wouldn't admit it anyway, but my friends and I made up a dance to Heavy D & the Boyz, Now That We Found Love". I'm the crazy looking girl on the right.

6) I was a goodie-goodie teacher aide and office aide in junior high and high school. Yep, the dork who is friends with all the teachers.

7) I have gone to Red Robin with my friend Lindsey for both of our birthdays every year for the past 11 years.

8) I secretly miss the 80's . . . not really, I helped out Lindsey and did a dance and lip-sync to "Supermodel"

9) I student taught a 2nd grade class in high school. I used to want to be a teacher, maybe someday.....

10) I dressed up as a pumpkin for about 6 years in a row. I guess I really liked the costume. That or we were too poor to get anything else. ( I am the youngest of six kids). I think I also liked it because my daddy called me his little pumpkin.

Oh, I'm not going to tag anyone, so if you want to do it I think you should just do it!

5 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

It's so fun to look at pictures from the past. Have fun at Lagoon...I'm sad that I can't go on the rides this year. Give us a ring if you feel like stopping in for dinner :) We're about 30 minutes away from Lagoon.

casa chandler said...

okay. honestly, i LOVED reading this! and i loved the pictures that went along with all of it. i was smiling the whole time i was looking at it. you are so darn cute! oh, and i especially loved seeing all the pics with you and lindsey. what is she up to by the way? i haven't seen or talked to her in ages!
-rachael
ps-i'm super jealous of your craft table and how organized it is! that is a sweet set-up!

Unknown said...

So awesome!!! :-) And yes, that craft table is TOTALLY wonderful!!! :-)

Laura Smith said...

Thanks for going along with being tagged...it was so fun to read all about you!!! I am SO impressed with how organized your craft table is - WOW!! Have fun at Lagoon!!!

valerie said...

How fun to look at how funny you were when you were younger!!! And I mean that in the best possible way, I promise!
Holy cow that craft table is so awesome, can your prom date make me one too? oh and make some extra room in my tiny house to actually put it somewhere? hahaha