We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

7.24.2008

Vacation



We just got back from a long vacation. First we went to the Twin Falls Temple with Grandma & Grandpa Johnson and Chris and Carissa. The kids loved it. When asked who was the temple president Charlie interrupted and said, "Jesus". The next day we went to Lagoon. I couldn't go on any rides so we just hung out in the kiddie land for the entire day. The kids had a blast. The next day we drove down to Southern Utah past Bryce Canyon for a family reunion for Ryan's mom's side of the family. We all had lots of fun. We drove all the way home on Sunday (10 1/2 hours total). On Monday the kids and I drove to Cascade for a trip to the Johnson cabin with the family. Ryan had to go back to work so he couldn't come. We all had so much fun at the cabin. The kids got to play on a little beach, they were forced into going behind the boat in a tube, Oscar loved the boat ride, and they ended each night with grandpa telling them a story. I am happy to be home and we have tons of pictures to remember our fun summer vacation.

7 comments:

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Wow, you guys are sure busy! I admire your energy. Especially while pregnant....that's amazing! We're probably going to head up to Boise again in September, I'll let you know. Maybe we can get that park day in this time.

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun! I can't believe how big Oscar is getting.

Waters said...

Lagoon? awesome, and going to the Twin Falls temple would be more fun, Id love to go through a tour. Im so happy to hear (and see) you are ALL doing great, and to think that summer is almost over, which reminds me, Ali's getting ready for school?
I see you have 155 days left of pregnancy, I just cant wait until we're out of the 100's. :)
didga get the comics?

valerie said...

Holy loads of fun! :) Mackenzie and Ali seemed to love the same ride at Lagoon, kenz road it like 10 times in a row! Crazy fun!
Summer vacations are always a good thing, seems like you all crammed alot in and had fun at the same time!

valerie said...

I am not trying a vbac, I almost tried with gavin, but chickened out at the last minute. I just know what to except now, and feel fine with it. So yes, I should go in on the 4th of Dec. One week after thanksgiving! :) That would be so cool if we were in there together!

Debbie Murdock said...

I'm so glad that you had a great time. Sorry our schedules didn't match up. I heard Bryce Canyon was a fun place to go camping.

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are always on the go! It looks like the kids had a blast--memories they'll cherish for life I'm sure!