Here are some updates of what we have been doing over the past couple of weeks.
Charlie got a matching scar just like his sister. He got it the same way she got his but only on a hot tub. Luckily it was small enough that he didn't need stitches though.
Oscar recently found his toes and can't stop smiling about it.
Oscar is starting to outgrow his baby bath, but he is too small for the big bath, what do I do?
I let the kids get out the BIG track. We don't do it very often because it's big and they fight over it, but they had a really fun 3 days with it out.
Charlie inherited this. It looks more like a costume, but it is a swim suit with floaties in them. He just wore it around the house one day.







5 comments:
I would be like you, my kids would have to clean everything in sight and then some just to be able to play with a huge train contraction like that. How fun would that be? Poor litle dude with his chin, ouchie, a chin is bound to get something on it in a lifetime. If not a scar atleast a bug bite, bee sting, something.
Oscar is looking more and more like Ali and Charlie! I didn't think he looked that much like them when he was born, wierd how they change like that eh?
Oh wow! Hope the "chin-sy twins" have safer fun in the pool the rest of the summer! ;-) And it's so funny what kids decide to wear - kid fashion is GREAT! :-)
We kept Kiddo in his baby bath until he was climbing out of it, LOL... way past when he was hanging out of the ends. (It just made it easier, not having to hold him up all the time). Then I just gave him regular baths in the tub, but it was tricky to hold on to him for a while until he learned to really keep himself upright. (I was still so scared that he only got bathed like, once a week, though, LOL...) Happy bathtimes your way! :-)
I hate that in-between bath stage. I do kitchen sink baths with a pad or towel in the bottom of the sink until they can sit up more on their own. Tyler loves it and you don't have to bend over which is great!
Love,
Britt
I'm with Britt. The sink works great, and I dread the day they make it to the big tub...ouch sore back! Way cute fam.
Post a Comment