ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
well that is just cute and precious! what a sweet girl you have. that is defnitely a keeper!
Seeing the faces makes me happy and feel so good all over - I'm sure Ryan is on the mend just because of those cute plates!!! Feelin' the Love!!!!!
PS...don't we get to see a blog and pictures about how Ryan sprained his ankle???
oh how I love this! the paper plates must be kept in storage forever!!! if not, give them to me and Ill save them for you. I love the mickey mouse pictures with your mom. Sorry about Ryan's ankle, ouch!
Okay, I thought I was the clutz of the family. Well, I do love the plates, it's amazing what these creative kids come up with.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
well that is just cute and precious! what a sweet girl you have. that is defnitely a keeper!
Seeing the faces makes me happy and feel so good all over - I'm sure Ryan is on the mend just because of those cute plates!!! Feelin' the Love!!!!!
PS...
don't we get to see a blog and pictures about how Ryan sprained his ankle???
oh how I love this! the paper plates must be kept in storage forever!!! if not, give them to me and Ill save them for you.
I love the mickey mouse pictures with your mom.
Sorry about Ryan's ankle, ouch!
Okay, I thought I was the clutz of the family. Well, I do love the plates, it's amazing what these creative kids come up with.
Post a Comment