Ok, so we started our first garden. We started everything from seed in March. I am extremly happy with the amount of tomatos (we have about 8 dozen roma & cherry), but I am getting very impatient with the fact that they are still green. I want some tomatos to eat right now!!!! How long will it take???
Minnow
5 months ago







11 comments:
cool! Just another joy of having a home with a backyard! Jon and I are still renting- one more year at least! That is ok, by the time we are ready to plant a garden you two will be pros at it and I can come to you for advice!
Hey, I see that you are almost 19 weeks pregnant- you're going to find out the gender of the baby soon! Can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!
Pretty impressive garden my dear! Never grown cantelope, but that does look like watermelon. Justin is my gardener/anything that has to do with the outdoors. Surprise surprise, I don't like to do any yard work, nor does he make me.....I love it! :)
I am so jealous you have a garden! I love eggplant! Thanks for visiting my blog! Sure love you and your sweet family!!!
Hey guys... looks like cantelope to me. Watermelon looks more like watermelon with its stripes and stuff. Isn't it fun to grow a garden? Watch out for the kids picking stuff though.
Your garden looks amazing! I can't wait for red tomatos either! Until then, our sweet neighbor is giving us some of his and they are like candy! Hope you are feeling good with the pregnancy! We miss you guys in the ward.
Your garden looks fantastic!!! Your tomatoes should be changing soon...we had our first one turn red a few days ago and BOY WAS IT DELICIOUS!! It's worth the wait!
The garden looks great and I think it's time to pick that Green Pepper. I did have a Tomato plant one year that never turned red. I think it had something to do with the balance of the soil? I don't know, I don't like high maintenance plants.
Hi Tiffany...thanks for the nice compliment, but you will be swallowing your words next sunday. I have doubled in size the last few weeks. Really. I guess it just takes me a while to get going.
Those are cantalope...the leaves are totally different on watermelon. I just checked my garden...no red tomatoes yet. Soon I hope.
kara
Your garden looks great! I planted a chocolate pepper too, but mine does not look that good.
I'm totally impressed. Joe and I both have a black thumb, so we can't even get our grass to grow!
Post a Comment