ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
Here is Charlie with Tony.
11 months
So I saw this one and read it was Charlie but in my head I was thinking WOW Oscar is getting old. And then I saw Charlie's 2 year old pic and I remembered...man am I dense or what?
Super Cute!
So cute!! All three of the kids have pictures of their feet in the air with adorable smiles. You're such a good mom.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So I saw this one and read it was Charlie but in my head I was thinking WOW Oscar is getting old. And then I saw Charlie's 2 year old pic and I remembered...man am I dense or what?
Super Cute!
So cute!! All three of the kids have pictures of their feet in the air with adorable smiles. You're such a good mom.
Post a Comment