I started a tradition with Ali when she was born and I have kept it going through all of my children. I take their picture on the day of their birthday with the same bear. His name is Tony and I have his picture with each of my kids every month up until the first year. It is so fun to watch them grow compared to Tony. I hope he makes it to the next one, he is getting kinda haggered.
Oscar at birth, he was 2 days old
1 month old and evidentally his head is really heavy.
2 months old and getting chunky
4 months old - this one is one of my favorites
P.S. We find out what we are having on Monday!!!







12 comments:
What a fun idea! He's a cute little guy. Are you working the fair my dear?
Oh how fun - what a great idea. Thank you for sharing it! Oscar is too cute!
what a smart idea. it really does show how fast they grow. can you even believe it? boy, how times flies!
That's so cute!!! And Oscar is getting BIG and just more ADORABLE all the time!!! :-) Very excited for you to find out what your next one will be, too! :-)
He looks so tiny in his first picture compared to the bear. That's such a good idea. You were always on top of taking pictures. Your kids will thank you later for that!!
What a great idea! I want to see the other kids by Tony when they were babies too!
I cannot believe how much he has Changed!!! I love the bear idea and wish I would have done something like that. Although knowing me I would have forgotten a lot of months.
That is the cutest idea ever! Crazy and sad how fast they really do grow after each month!
I can't wait until Monday!!! Exciting- I have my fingers crossed for a girl- the ladies need one more girl in the house to even things out! Love the picture idea- I may have to do something like that- although I don't have room for a Tony sized bear!
Great pics, can't wait to hear what you are having! Do the boy thing....then we'll be able to complain to each other and know exactly what the other is talking about. :)
So CUTE! We need to hang out soon. I don't have your guys number so I will have to remember to bug Brent. I think about how we need to hang out and I need to get your number from Brent and then I forget because I am that good.
Wow he really is getting big! How big is he now? Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Post a Comment