Super cute pictures!! Ali, I think you are such an amazing artist! I love all your art! I know the babies love those biscuits, but when it's time to clean them up, they are not my favorite!:) It's so fun to see your family growing!
What a good boy. Oscar youre going to be such a big brother when your little sister comes, you get to show her how to eat, pee (except aiming for the cheerios in the toilet, girls cant do that) and everything else that youve learned and will learn.
The chalk portrait is perfect, its too bad that the chalk eventually blows away, but c'mon if I saved everything that Valerie made that I thought was cute? We'd have to get a 2nd house...although a 2nd house wouldnt be bad.....actually a HOUSE is what Im aiming for right now. Good job on the portriat, Tiff, thats one less thing you and your fam has to worry about before your girly comes, a family picture.
3 comments:
Super cute pictures!! Ali, I think you are such an amazing artist! I love all your art! I know the babies love those biscuits, but when it's time to clean them up, they are not my favorite!:) It's so fun to see your family growing!
I love when they start eating baby food, although Oscar has been at it for a little while. They just seem to grow so fast.
What a good boy. Oscar youre going to be such a big brother when your little sister comes, you get to show her how to eat, pee (except aiming for the cheerios in the toilet, girls cant do that) and everything else that youve learned and will learn.
The chalk portrait is perfect, its too bad that the chalk eventually blows away, but c'mon if I saved everything that Valerie made that I thought was cute? We'd have to get a 2nd house...although a 2nd house wouldnt be bad.....actually a HOUSE is what Im aiming for right now.
Good job on the portriat, Tiff, thats one less thing you and your fam has to worry about before your girly comes, a family picture.
Post a Comment