Oscar had a few firsts this week:
First time actually folding his arms - too bad he already ate his food, wrong order Osc!
First haircut! Can you believe he needed a haircut at 7 months???
These are the before pictures
These are the after, much better Oscar!
He didn't wiggle too much for me, I did manage to cut my finger in the process and had to keep wiping the blood off on his blanket, notice the red dots - I'm recovering.








6 comments:
I LOVE that smile! Too cute!
He is so cute. It was fun to hold him the other day. Love the blood dots.
Hey, stop growing Oscar! I hate missing it. He is so cute and what a toe-head. He looks more and more like his daddy. I can't wait to see baby girl.
Yikes...you only had a flesh wound. I can't believe he's growing up so fast. Great haircut!
okay. that's funny. my son has a baby quilt made of the exact same jungle babies print. it's such a cute print i made him curtains to match.
by the way, good job on the haircut. i'm not that brave. i have my mom do it. my job is just to keep the kid occupied during it which usually means put on the movie CARS and keep plugging him with marshmallows.
Hooray Oscar for the many accomplishments!
I used to think he looked like ryan, but he looks sooooo much more like Ali nowadays!
I hope you are feeling good and all is well with you with little prego buddy!
it still wierds me out that you are having another one so fast....you ready for that mama?
Post a Comment