GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
I want you all to see how beautiful this baby is. I love this picture!
We are all SO excited. Ryan's mom actually screamed and jumped up & down when the doctor announced it. We will be even now and Ali can have her girly room in about 9 months. She is already picking out how she wants it to look. Oscar even gave us a smile when we told him. Oscar & this new baby girl are going to be just like me & Toby. He is 13 months older than me. I am excited for them to experience a close relationship with a sibling. Oh, and the doctor said everything looked really good.

We are all SO excited. Ryan's mom actually screamed and jumped up & down when the doctor announced it. We will be even now and Ali can have her girly room in about 9 months. She is already picking out how she wants it to look. Oscar even gave us a smile when we told him. Oscar & this new baby girl are going to be just like me & Toby. He is 13 months older than me. I am excited for them to experience a close relationship with a sibling. Oh, and the doctor said everything looked really good.







14 comments:
Awesome!!! Congrats on your upcoming beautiful girl! And I'm so glad she was cooperative for you! :-)
Yea!! Girls are so much fun. I love my boy too, but girls are Great.
oh super! I am so excited for all of you. I was hoping you would have a girl to even things out! Glad to hear all is well :0)
HORRAY for Alli! I am so happy she gets her girly room! And glad to hear all is well with your baby!Thanks for calling me to share the news- love ya babe!
Yeah for little girls and all the cute dresses that come with them!! I'm sure Ali is so excited. Congrats!
How perfect!!! 2 boys and 2 girls!!! orrrrrr rather, 3 boys and 3 girls (including you and Ryan) the Head house is all even now. Sooo exciting Tiffany!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!! So happy for ALi to not have to be stuck with 3 brothers!! :) There have been so many people I know who have that perfect even number with their kids, 2 boys, 2 girls.....can't get any cooler than that eh????
Congratulations!!! I can just imagine how excited Ali is.
Congratulations! Now you get to use all the cute girly clothes again! that's what i was looking forward to when i found out about alice.
oh, and GREAT pictures of her!
YEAH!!! I'm so happy for ALL of you! I'm especially happy for Ali!Love the pictures...those are so amazing! Congratulations!!
I'm so excited for you, we love girls too! I love your pictures, tell me about them. How spendy are they? I want to do them with my next baby.
Oh Tiff! I can't believe you are on # 4! Wow! Congrats! I know it has been awhile (BSU), but hope you are doing well.
Hugs! Jennifer
We are so excited for you guys! What a great picture...now for the names, are you sharing?
That is so exciting! I hadn't heard it was a girl - yay! 2 girls and 2 boys. Perfect.
Post a Comment