We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

12.06.2008

No news is annoying news!


Just wanted to send an update that NOTHING is happening. I knew this would happen. I go on 16 days of bedrest and now she probably won't come until we make her come. I am definetly ready to be done with this pregnancy. I feel like I have been pregnant for a year and a half..... oh wait.... I have been pregnant for about a year and a half.


We'll keep you all posted if anything happens!

FYI - This is a picture that we took to mark 8 months. I take pictures of the front and side every month. I take one in this outfit and one in a swim suit, I don't know if you want to see the swim suit picture!

11 comments:

MKB said...

Well as much as you hate being pregnant you are way cute! Maybe if you start yelling at her she will get so freaked out she'll come.

~ kietra ~ said...

You look way cute Tiff!! Do you even gain any weight while you're pregnant? HA HA!! I've heard castor oil works...

Waters said...

Heck ya baby! Whip out the swimsuit pictures!!!
Ya ummm home induction doesnt work for me. and the castor oil only made me throw up when I took it with Valerie. Probably because I just got done running to and from the temple. hummmmmmm.
You sure look beautiful Tiff.

Heather said...

you are brave- putting on a bathing suit was the last thing i wanted to do!

Jen Gillespie said...

You look awesome Tiff. I bet you can't wait to see that little lady. Good luck. We can't wait to hear.

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

You look great girl...and I understand about being pregnant for so long. It's a relief to feel normal again after such a long time of a big belly. Oh, and if anyone is off the hook for not sending us a Christmas card, it's you babe! :)

Lindsey said...

Hang in there Tiff she'll be here soon enough. My grandma said scrubbing the kitchen floor worked for her:) I say enjoy as much quiet time as you can now.

Undaunted said...

Wow, you are all baby! I alway looked like a pumpkin all the way around. I hope for action. Waiting sucks! She will get here soon. :)

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

oh man!! The last month or two are the WORST!!! Hang in there!!! Yeah you have been pregnant for awhile!!! I don't know how you did it!!!

Jenni Renee said...

You look totally amazing! I know she'll be worth the wait. Hugs!

valerie said...

You look so beautiful Tiff! Its all baby in there, you haven't gained anything anywhere else!!!! I'm sorry things are going slow, but maybe she wants to wait till she is actually due to come for once! I can rub it in a little that it is SOOOOOO wonderful not being prego anymore!!!! :) :)
Only a week or so more isn't it?? Dr. Lowder will induce though right? The end is near, hang in there!!
GOOD LUCK!!!! :)