We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

10.29.2008

Oscar gets BIG!!!

I thought I would update Oscar's pictures with our bear, Tony.

7 months old

8 months old

9 months old - we thought that since we were sealed on his 9 month birthday that this would be an appropriate outfit to put him in.

My little guy is getting so big. He is pulling himself up to EVERYTHING and walking along the couch and anything he can. He should be walking before this baby gets here. His favorite new discovery is the door stoppers. He loves the sound it make when you hit it. He also realized he could take the little white rubber thing off and chew on it. I need to go around and glue all of them on so he doesn't choke on them. Ali & Charlie are very good helpers and we are all constantly on the move to keep up with him. We love you Oscar!

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

Hey Tiffany, that little man of yours is cute. I hope your pregnacy is going okay. I know you are at that uncomfortable stage. Love ya, Stacie

CortEmPeterson said...

Hey Tiff,
I haven't talked to you lately. Congrats on your family's sealing. You guys are so cute. I just wanted to tell you my sister-inlaw loves your blog. Awhile ago she noticed her cousin Ashley Stone was on your friend list. Anyway small world huh!
See ya later
Emily