That last picture is a kick in the pants! Great idea- I might steal it ok? I don't need it yet- right now he gets his picture taken with two stuffed animals that he got from each grandma. But the 1 year mark will come sooner then I think!
okay, Im really behind but I have to start this with Valerie (and Jackson next year). but I also have to put Vali in my wedding dress and Jackson in Jared's suit. Oh the things I have to do to catch up to my beloved friends, whom I look up to !!!!!
I hope you survived your days without Ryan. You were in my prayers. I love you Tiff.
7 comments:
So cute and such a good idea. I like the one where she is chewing on the sign.
I love this idea. It is so fun to see how she changes and what stays the same each year. p.s. I love your header. How did you do it? It's adorable.
That last picture is a kick in the pants! Great idea- I might steal it ok? I don't need it yet- right now he gets his picture taken with two stuffed animals that he got from each grandma. But the 1 year mark will come sooner then I think!
okay, Im really behind but I have to start this with Valerie (and Jackson next year). but I also have to put Vali in my wedding dress and Jackson in Jared's suit. Oh the things I have to do to catch up to my beloved friends, whom I look up to !!!!!
I hope you survived your days without Ryan. You were in my prayers.
I love you Tiff.
You are such a great mom!
I love that picture of Ali.
She is such a cutie! I miss her little voice. Give her a big hug from me.
LOL...love the last picture! I think that's so awesome that you take those pictures for your kids. They'll love you forever for it!
Post a Comment