We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

1.06.2009

So close....

Oscar is getting so close to walking with no help. I don't know if I should be excited or nervous.



I just couldn't pass up posting this picture, so cute!

We tried to get a cute picture of all 4 kids. This was as good as we could get. We spent most of the time keeping Oscar from attacking Livy. Notice Ryan holding Oscar's hands down.
Evidence that we were not very successful. Poor Livy!



10 comments:

Waters said...

That little Osc, he sure loves his new sister doesnt he? Covering her eyes during the photo shoot? Tiff, dont ever put Livy on the floor because the look on Oscar's face in the first picture (where he's showing off his walking skills) is a scary one (figuratively speaking). It sais any time she's on the floor he'll run her over. Yikes.
I bet he has the most darndest, cutest personality ever.

Anonymous said...

Catch 22 huh? It will be great to have him walking but then you'll be chasing him around even more! I love that Ryan pinned his hands down for a group picture. Little Livy will be able to hold her own soon!

Lindsey said...

LOL. Man you weren't kidding, he really goes for her! That just means that she will grow up to be one tough little. The picture with Charlie and Livy is sooo cute. That is one of those pictures that you just luck into, you couldn't have planned that no matter how hard you tried. Beautiful.

Lindsey said...

Wow I need to read my post before I submit it, but you get the idea. :)

Undaunted said...

I would defently be on the more nervous side. That little corker is a pistol and will keep you on your toes! :) Those are some beautiful pictures of the kiddos I have to try and get more of mine. They grow like weeds and you'll have teens before you know it.

Julie Graham said...

Tiff, you have a wonderful and beautiful family! I just love watching them grow! I really like the picture of Ali and Olivia laying down together. It is fun to have older children who are a little more mature and i am sure you are noticing such help at this time! You look so good, too! Wow! You just glow! That is the Tiff I will always remember!

Van Wyk Family said...

Wow!Way to go Oscar!! The pics of all the kids are so cute!

the voice of melody said...

Your kids are all such cutie pies!

valerie said...

I still can't beleive that Oscar is only a year old, and you have a newborn!!!! All I can say is you must be so much more tired than I am, if that's possible! :)
Way to go Oscar! you should be scared...:)
lovin the pics of the kids on the floor, especially the one with poor olivia getting wacked by big bro! :)

Melissa said...

I can't decide if I want Lily to walk yet or not either....

I love the pictures of the 4 of them together. I tried the same pose with my 4 this fall. it didn't work with mine either. lily kept crawling away, Mallory would grab her , she would scream. Lather, rinse, repeat.