We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

1.29.2009

It's all happening so fast!!!













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! And that last pic is just stunning - look at those beautiful, joyful eyes!!! :-)

Lindsey said...

Hee Hee. I love the picture of him with cake all over his face. You have alot of winter babies in your house.

Undaunted said...

Yep, happens faster and faster every year. I love his fuzzy hair.

valerie said...

Tiff there are days when I think my life is crazy, and then I remember you, you with two kids so close together, worse than having twins, and I wonder how you stay sain in all this, and then I remember you are WONDER WOMAN in disguise! and that you did it to yourself, willingly had your kids less than a year apart......who does that? wink wink, smile smile!!
I love the pics of oscar and the sign, don't you just love digital, whatever did we do before it came along?