We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

1.13.2009

Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!

What a big 4 year old I have!!!!! Today is Charlie's birthday. We celebrated it last night because Ryan is leaving town today for a work conference. Charlie is into Spiderman and anything "dangerous". For those of you who don't know what that means to charlie it means camouflage. He named it dangerous about a year ago and it has stuck at our house. He got a new dangerous watch that has indiglo. He insisted that he needed it to help him sleep last night. I wonder how many times he checked to see what time it was before he fell asleep.



I love my little Charlie-boy. Life around here would not be the same without him. I love his random comments and the fact that he has to kiss my hand in the middle of the prayer. It's hard to get mad at him when he is so darn cute. I love you Charlie, thanks for making our life great.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cutie! I love this age and all the interesting commentary on the world around them. :)

Happy Birthday Charlie!

valerie said...

charlie totally has your smile! He is looking so grown up and just so handsome! :)

Debbie Murdock said...

Happy Birthday Charlie Boy!!! It's amazing how time flies. I can remember you getting mad at me for delivering early when you had dilated already. He is such a handsome boy and couldn't be in a better family!!!