We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

1.02.2009

I am the luckiest!!!!

As I sit here feeding my adorable brand new baby girl I can't help but think how lucky I am. Just in the other room I have 3 more wonderful children that I can't get enough of and an amazing husband who would go to the ends of the earth for me. These last 2 weeks have been great. Ryan has been able to stay home the entire time and help out with all the kids. We have been having a great time and I will miss him (for many reasons) when he goes back to work. I really feel blessed, especially right now. I have such an amazing family. I am so lucky to have had 4 healthy babies with no complications. We have a house to keep them safe in. And while I am sad that Ryan has to go back to work..... he has a job, a great job that can provide for us. Thank you Ryan for working so hard so I can stay home with our little family (whose not so little anymore.)




2008 has brought and taken so many wonderful things. I was lucky enough to have not just one child this year, but 2 very special children chosen for us from Heavenly Father. And while celebrating life and bringing new ones to ours, 2008 has also taken something very special to me, my father. Celebrating Christmas with my Mom and siblings was so very different this year. We reflected on the life of my father and all the MANY memories we had of him. I am so lucky to have such great brothers and sisters who help me hold it all together. I have the absolute BEST mom in the whole world, she is amazing.(my mom, Todd, Tiffany, Toby, Terri, Toni, Tracy)

Things are definetly not perfect in my life and I have had some really hard things happen to me. But that's life and I am so lucky to be living it. Thank you everyone in my life for making all this so worth it and so possible. I have such a wonderful family, my extended family, and my husband's family..... I am truly blessed with great people in my life. Thank you for all you do for me and for my family. Happy New Year!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Very nice Tiff. Happy new year!

Lyric Payne said...

Your hubby seems like a keeper! You are more than lucky!

George and Caralee said...

You are a very special person, Tiffany. And your family is amazing. I am so blessed to know you all. You do have a wonderful mother and I know you are the person you are today, strong and confident, because she is too. Losing your dad was tragic, but your faith will carry you and will continue to strengthen you! Love ya Babe!

valerie said...

You are one of the most positive people! You truly help me realize how special life is and to not take anything for granted!
I love that photo of you and your family, so awesome that all your siblings were able to come home for christmas!
You are an inspiration Tiff, honestly.....I need a little of that to rub off on me.....

Rex Family said...

You guys have such a cute family.

Van Horn Family said...

Tiff that is a great blog entry. It is always good to stop and let everyone in our lives know how much we appreciate them.

Melissa said...

What a wonderful post. You are a lucky lady. you are doing such an amazing job with your amazing little (or not so little) family. I wish you the very best in the new year. Love You!

Laura said...

Tiff you are my Hero! I feel so lucky to have such a great sister-in-law. Love all those babies.

Jen Gillespie said...

Sometimes those new mom hormones are wonderful aren't they! You really are blessed. But hello! 4 kids, when did that happen? You are great at it though. I didn't know all your siblings are T names. Have a great new year!

Retired and Happy said...

Tiffany Dad and I feel so lucky to have you, Ryan and all the kids. Wow what good pictures of you and your brothers and sisters and mom. All of our pictures are wonderful and yes you have been through alot and you have come out of it stronger. We love you!

Waters said...

Tiffany, and remember you have ME! I say this in a selfish way.
This was such a special post, very very special. I love all the pictures, and honestly the one where youre wearing a red shirt while holding Ava, uh I mean Livy who's wearing pink" you look very beautiful.
Tiff, you really are a beatiful woman, physically and spiritually. I just love you dear.