We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

3.17.2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!!

Oscar wanted to wish you all a happy day and to give a kiss to all those who chose to wear RED today........Charlie!!!!! Ali took a long time explaining what it means when you wear red or don't wear green. After no time of thinking at all he comes out in a bright red t-shirt and says, "I like kisses." Way to go Charlie!


His shirt says, "Kiss me"

5 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Charlie you da man!! Oscar looks like he's ready to give those kisses out! Too cute!

Jen Gillespie said...

How adorable. He is so lovable! And I love Charlie's logic. Starting early...way to go Charlie.

Heather said...

he is so cute. can I tell you how terrified i was when I was in elementary school if I ACCIDENTALLY wore red?! I would freak out all day and hope nobody tried to kiss me.

Melissa said...

What cute boys you have!

Retired and Happy said...

Oscar, grandma caught your kisses. Thank you and give Charlie lots of kisses today.