My friend Lindsey talked me into being a part of her ward's talent show. Thanks to my Hunny for putting the video together. It is only a minute and some seconds long, so watch it, dang it. I am the one second from the left. We only practiced once.
Minnow
5 months ago








19 comments:
Cute stuff! Great job for one rehearsal!
That was awesome! I love that you were able to do a swimming skit on stage. Totally creative! I loved the credits. You are "the hot one"!
That was too funny! Hope you had a good time doing it.
that is great- and for practicing once- dang! and if you are seriously already in a bathing suit I give you a big ol pat on the back! Me? not even close!
Yeah, I'm proud of you guys being in swim suits on stage. You've got guts. Very fun!
My kids wouldn't stop laughing the whole time!!! I'm so impressed with your swimming skills and your bravery! Hey, Nathan used to work with Lindsey and we used to be in Piper's ward...it's a small world!
That is some amazing choreography. You guys are fabulous. I would loved to have seen that in person. What a hottie you are. And how cute is your hubby!
That was so fun. What a great idea!
Thanks for sharing!
Very creative!! I wish that I was that creative!! Good job! loved it ;).
That was GREAT! What a fun talent - and you did such a great job!!!
you guys are nerds.....but funny ones.
Tiff- That was Hillarious! I had to watch it twice. When Madison gets home from school she will surely want to watch it a few times as well. You did great! Maybe a new calling in life for you. I'm sure you have time for it between feeding 2 babies and probably changing a million diapers a day. Love you!
I can't wait to see you soon. Love, Tracy
I LOVE IT! that was awesome! and i loved the opening credits.
LOL...thanks for good laugh! That was great! I liked Ryan's credits at the beginning...too funny!
LOL you guys DO have mad skills!!
Hilarious!!! I want to see more.
That was funny! Way to go! I don't think I could do that in front of so may people! Thats awsome!
LOL! That was so great. Thanks, I needed that!
Tiff - that was absolutely hilarious! Nice work!
Post a Comment