ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
Cute boys! I love seeing my girls in the same dresses.
They both look so cute!
way adorable. I could eat them both. Don't make me choose....
Hansome boys! I do the same thing with the suits my boys use. It is a wonderful thing. :)
So adorable! That's the perks of have more than one boy and girl...you hopefully get to use all the old clothes.
So cute! I love passing along JT's old clothes to my nephews.
Cute! I did the same with my boys. Problem is I can't do it anymore. I have photos of Johnathan and Timothy wearing the same outfit at the same age and you would swear it was the same kid. They looked so alike.
They both look so cute! 2nd hand clothes are the best :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute boys! I love seeing my girls in the same dresses.
They both look so cute!
way adorable. I could eat them both. Don't make me choose....
Hansome boys! I do the same thing with the suits my boys use. It is a wonderful thing. :)
So adorable! That's the perks of have more than one boy and girl...you hopefully get to use all the old clothes.
So cute! I love passing along JT's old clothes to my nephews.
Cute! I did the same with my boys. Problem is I can't do it anymore. I have photos of Johnathan and Timothy wearing the same outfit at the same age and you would swear it was the same kid. They looked so alike.
They both look so cute! 2nd hand clothes are the best :)
Post a Comment