Man, that's a lot of chicks!!!!!! It's like a whole coupe just exploded on my computer. But hey if you're gonna do something, go for the gold, right? I wanted to welcome spring and show you what my kitchen currently looks like and will look like until planting season arrives. Ryan thinks my kitchen window is his greenhouse. Happy warm day!!!!!These ones are just for fun cause I love it when Oscar kisses Livy. He really does love her so much.
Minnow
5 months ago







6 comments:
lol! that last pic is so funny! you are a crack up! i love the chicks! :)
Cute blog! Blog stalking is so fun, glad we found each other. Now you are an inspiration to get me started on my garden.
You're so good...I'm still trying to debate if I wanted to start from seed or not. Whatcha plantin' in your garden this year?
Cute! And good luck with the garden this year. You and Ryan have quite the green thumbs.
Looks like you guys are ready for spring. The pics of Oscar kissing Livy are so cute. It looks like he really does love her.
Hey Ryan has scaled down from last year! At least your sink isn't filled with the cups this time:)
Post a Comment