We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

8.03.2009

I can't stop!!!!!!

I think I have a problem!
This is how my day started . . . . .
There are 18 jars there. It should have cost $62.40 and I only paid $5.38 plus I got back $5 to spend in the store on my next shopping trip.

And this is how it ended.

Let me break it down. I have lots of pictures because I did lots of transactions to get the best deal possible.

* * * * * * * * * * *

(5) boxes of poptarts

BC (before coupons) – $14.12

I paid - $0.77

(3) Klondikes

(1) Clif bar

(2) packages BIC pens

BC - $9.71

I paid - $0.24

(5) Yoplus yogurt 4 pack

(1) Cookie Crisp

(4) Ultimate brownie mix

(1) cookie mix

(4) Suave men body washes

BC - $46.26

I paid - $1.28

(10) boxes Fruit by the Foot/Gushers/etc.

(5) Warm Delights

(1) Wishbone salad dressing

BC - $44.42

I paid – $7.09

(2) boxes Raisin Bran

(3) boxes Nutrigrain bar

(1) boxe Special K crackers

(2) boxes 100 calorie Keebler

BC - $31.34

I paid - $6.48

(2) boxes Raisin Bran

(2) boxes Nutrigrain bar

(2) boxes Special K crackers

(2) boxes 100 calorie Keebler

BC - $31.56

I paid - $5.90

(2) 26 count Chinet

(4) Stayfree pads

(1) Scrubby bubbles

BC - $26.33

I paid - $5.48

(6) packages BIC pens

(1) Ajax

(1) Scrubby bubbles

BC - $21.92

I paid - $0.29

(2) bags croutons

(2) Snickers

(2) boxes granola bars

(4) cans Cream of Chicken

BC - $19.00

I paid - $4.54

(6) boxes of Jello

(1) Vitamin shampoo

(1) Vitamin conditioner

(1) cup (filler item, it cost .14)

BC - $20.94

I paid - $1.29

There you have it. I have officially gone crazy!
All of this pictured including the Ragu would have cost me before deals and coupons $328.60.

But I only paid a grand total of $38.74 AND I have a coupon for $5 off my next trip.

Thank you Ryan for your patience and support with all this, you are the best!

12 comments:

MKB said...

Okay me and you need to go shopping together. Brent and Ryan can do something with the kids so we can go. I don't do that good.

Lindsey said...

So you're the one that took the last of the Special K crackers, tell me if they're good:)

Abby said...

Whoa. You are amazing! Want to do my shopping for me?

The Hutton Family said...

That's amazing! Great Job!
Crystal Baird Hutton

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, you are amazing! What cupons do you use?

Undaunted said...

Great job, lady! Way to stretch a buck. :)

MKB said...

Oh and do you want my ALL coupons I got in the paper Sunday? We aren't allowed to use ALL in our house.

George and Caralee said...

I really need to learn the ins and outs of this couponing thing!
Great job, Tiff and I am sure with all that you are saving that Ryan is very grateful to you!

Rebecca McNair said...

What a cute family you have! And the gocery shoppping, I really need to get in on this! Way to go! How long did all of that take you? Not matter how long, it looks like it was all worth it! That is so awesome!

Lysa King said...

Wow! You are awesome!
Where do you get all your coupons! I really need to learn this art!
Do you give lessons ;) Half joking half serious....I really do want to learn how to coupon. :)

Heather said...

wow! I really wish I could get into couponing AND understand it like you! That is amazing.

Anonymous said...

You rock!! Enjoy the goodies.-Shellece