We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

11.25.2009

Our thankful video

Ryan had a really great idea this year. We did a thankful video. We all got to take a turn to say what we are thankful for. This is something we are definetly turning into a tradition.
There were LOTS more on the whole video, but it was 41 minutes long so I only made a small version of it to put on here.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

Laura said...

So Dang Cute! I'm thankful for cute, creative, caring people who share their great ideas...so I can steal them.

Lindsey said...

That is such a good idea! You'll also get them as they change each year. Adorable!

Lewis Family said...

Tiffany, I need your help with my christmas present to Terri and Ryan. Can you email me at dmtalewis@msn.com? Thanks, Mitzi

The Shaffers said...

What a good idea. Good job Ryan and Tiff, totally love it!
I second Laura about being thankful for cute, creative, caring people who share their great ideas, so I can steal them too! And of course I am thankful for my amazing husband!!