Sorry I didn't post this sooner, I was waiting for the pictures to put with the post.
My mom got married on Saturday, June 5 to Mr. Alvin Lines. It was such a wonderful wedding. Here is the happy couple now:

They are so in love!

Here is one of everyone in my family. It was so great to have the whole family there.

Here is one of all the grandkids on our side and only a fraction of the grandkids on the Lines' side. The little girl next to Ali is Ainsley and did you know that they are the same age AND the same height???? They were telling everyone about it. They became such great friends in such a short amount of time. Ali was sad when she found out that her new friend lives in Arizona, but relieved when I told her they were moving here in July. Hooray, they will have so much fun together.

My awesome friend, Ashlee took the pictures. She did a great job. The wedding was in the chapel of the LDS church on 5 mile. The rows were jam-packed with people. There was not enough room for everyone so all of the family moved up to the choir seats up front to make more room for the guests. Both of my brothers walked my mom down the aisle and when they asked my mom if she would take Alvin to be her husband she yelled out, "Yes, yes, yes!" It was hilarious. It's too bad you can't tape record things in the chapel, that would have been classic.
The reception turned out lovely and I am hoping to get some pictures of those from my sis. We had such a great weekend seeing old friends and meeting new family. We all got along so perfectly, it's like it was meant to be. Sorry I don't have any pictures of the rest of the Lines kids, I didn't really take any pictures on my camera and this was what I got so far. I will post some as soon as I get them.







5 comments:
I am soooooo bummed we missed it. We are remodeling our downstairs and lost track of time. We were at Lowe's and I looked at my watch - 4:45 and I was a MESS! I almost started crying right there in the middle of Lowes. They look so very happy - which they both deserve. YOU ALL deserve! :) :) :)
Congradulations! She made such a lovely bride. It is so wonderful to see her so happy. Love you guys.
It was a great wedding. I felt the Spirit so strongly as soon as President Christensen started talking. It was a highlight of my birthday.
Fun! I'm glad it went well and that your mom is happy.
It was such a great wedding! Your mom is so sweet. They were so giddy and in love. Congradulations! What an exciting adventure it will be.
Post a Comment