We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

6.17.2010

a letter from Ali

So first of all, anyone that know my Ali know that she just loves to make stuff and also to tell you how much she loves you. Right now our 3 little kids are a bit sick and Ali surprised us with this letter/creation (and a cut-out of a shooting star so we could make a wish on it) on our pillows while we were putting the cranky kids to bed.
Isn't she the sweetest little 7 year old ever???? Now, you may be wondering why there is a picture of a family that is not ours. Well, that is a picture of my lovely sister Tracy and her family taken last year. Any pictures like this that we get we put up on the fridge and after about a year we take them down to make room for the new ones. Well, I don't want to just throw them out so I put them in a pile for Ali and she uses them to make fun crafts. She said this was the only picture she could find for our creation.

I love love love Ali. She is so sweet and real. She wanted to make us something special. She has been watching me do my scrapbook lately and knew I would love it cause it looks just like my scrapbook pages. What a wonderful little girl we have.

1 comments:

Tracy Nield said...

That is so sweet! Could you send some of her sweetness this way and I will slip it into Madison's breakfast. Tell Ali thank you for using our family picture in her creation. She did an amazing job!