Last night I was giving all the boys a haircut and the rest of the family was playing in the backyard. It was hot and the kids wanted to cool off. I remembered about a month ago I bought the kids their own spray bottle to play with. We broke them out last night. The only rule was you couldn't spray anyone.......
That didn't last long at all
Most of it was Dad's fault
Charlie and Oscar against daddy
Ali found other ways to play with her spray bottle
Even Livy got in on the action
I got everyone to stike a pose
Our version of Charlie's Angels
We had such a fun time, the kids won't stop talking about it. They keep asking if we can do that every night. That was the best $4 I ever spent!







2 comments:
LOL! Such fun! I love the last shot!
Those times are the funnest memories!
Post a Comment