I have been wanting a picture like this for so long!
We worked in the yard last Saturday as a family.
We rewarded the kids with yummy ice cream.
I love that he is sharing and that his mouth is open wide
Charlie took this picture of us. The cat in my lap is a neighbors cat that has adopted us and often joins us when we are outside. We named him Joseph, but found out later that his name is really Smokey. So now we call him Smokey-Joseph.
What a fun day!







2 comments:
Yea! I love Oscar the grouch picture that has got to be the best. You should have put the real grouch next to him. I love those type of rewards for helping.
That picture of Oscar is stinkin' hilarious! So awesome! And the neighbor's cat coming for a visit is the best because you don't have to feed it or take care of it but you the kids get to enjoy having a adopted pet around.
Post a Comment