We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

9.23.2010

mommy & Ali's date night

Ali was given a whole Ramona series from my friend, Kate. I told Ali that if she read the whole book I would take her to the movie. She read it in just a few days. She finished it the morning we were going to the movie. I told it was important to finish the book before we saw the movie. We went to see the movie and it turns out that it is NOTHING like the first book. But it was still a really great movie, nonetheless. Afterward, we went to Wendy's and had a frosty and shared some fries. It was a really fun night. I highly recommend taking your kids to it. A show for children over 6 though.

Ali & I also realized how alike we really are. We got done with the movie and I asked Ali if she like it. She said yes and then paused. Then she said, "but I did cry a couple of times." I burst out laughing saying, "me too, what parts did you cry at?" I had her call my mom and tell her that she was now part of our "club of criers" Welcome to the group Ali, now you will cry at the drop of hat, whether you are happy or sad.

2 comments:

Tracy Nield said...

Too Cute! I bet you guys had a great time. Madison and I have done similar things together. Tell Ali welcome to the criers club from her Aunt Tracy. I've been a member for years! Love you guys. Are you still coming to visit next month?

Laura said...

They make pills that keep you from crying all the time. I don't know if I would recommend them for Ali, but...

Glad you liked the movie. I wish Caleigh and I were there, we totally would have loved to go too.

I love reading Caleighs books