last week we helped out and babysat Reese and Drew. The kids had a lot of fun playing with their friends so much. I haven't gotten a picture of Ali and Reese in a while so I thought I would take one. They are such great friends.
These boys were having a blast and being silly playing in Charlie's laundry basket
Last week was Ali & Charlie's carnival. I am so bummed because I didn't take my camera with me. The kids had lots of fun and played lots of games. We got them a wrist band so they could have unlimited games. I volunteered at the bungy run the last hour of the carnival. The kids got enough courage to try it out and had lots of fun. Here is Charlie with his face painting. Ali had cat whiskers, but she washed her face before I could take a picture.







0 comments:
Post a Comment