our trip to utah killed our van....literally. we were lucky to get anything for the trade-in. we are leasing this new 2011 toyota sienna.
i. heart. it!!!!!!!
it has so many fun and unnecessary features, it's great. ryan's favorite part is that he can hookup the ipod to the stereo. the kids like the power doors and fight over who gets to push the button. i love the huge trunk and the back-up camera.
so far we are VERY happy. the kids hate that i won't let them eat in the car anymore, but they'll live. and hopefully i will have a clean van.
now we just need to decide on a name? i'm torn between the two. or does anyone have any other better suggestions?







7 comments:
I'm all about naming vehicles. Stella. Or, if you're like me, I give my Toyotas Japanese names, so they feel more at "home". My last one was Ichiro.
But that's a boys name and yours is definitely a girl car. You can just tell.
I got Elinor at the begining of July and I'm still finding new and totally unnecessary fetures! It's so much fun, you will love it!
Tough choice on the name. I always shorten names so I kinda like Mildred, then you could call her Millie. But if you went the other way you would have the opprtuninty everyday to belt out "STEEELLLLA!!!"
Stella :-)
yep I agree stella!
I like Stella, but I'm not very good at naming cars. Ours were BMW and MAV. (Big Mormon Wagon and Mormon Assault Vehicle)But in my defense...I didn't name them. The teenagers did.
I'll leave the naming up to you creative girl. But what an awesome new car! So Jealous. I want fun, unnecessary features (said in whining voice). Truly though, you deserve it.
Post a Comment