We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

8.23.2011

terrifying mommy moment for the day

see this toy
now imagine that toy wrapped around this little guys neck
he calmly walked into my room this morning while I was brushing my teeth and was barely able to say, "mom, help".

HOLY COW!!!! what did you do, how did you do that, WHY did you do that?????? so many things running through my brain. i asked him if he could breathe. he nodded his head yes. i realized that this thing was not going to come off easily. i bit the bullet and ripped it off. it was the only way. come to find out later he was casually sitting in the living room with ali and tried to get her to help him. she tried and then told him to come find me. apparently to them, it wasn't THAT big of a deal. thank goodness my little guy is safe. now don't ever do that again.

school starts tomorrow and you know pictures will follow.

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

It's amazing that our kids make it past their school age years. I'm glad he's okay...I'm' still in amazement that he actually fit that around his neck.

Laura said...

I'm so glad he's okay! What are our kids thinking half the time? I can't tell you how many things I've fished out of noses. Did you ask..."Do you know why this happened?" Because that is the proper way to handle these situations. Ha Ha ha

valerie said...

seriously?!

at least it ended well, and wasn't another trip to the ER :)