3) I could play with rollie pollies all day long.
4) My favorite place to visit is the beach (which I get to go to in 6 days)
5) I can swim the width of the pool (well, not right now because of my stitches)
6) I LOVE to dance
7) This isn't the first time I have had stitches. I got two stitches another time on the back of my head when I ran into the corner of the wall.
8) I have been riding horses at my Papa's in Twin Falls since I was 1 1/2 years old.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charlie - 8 Things you may not know about me:
1) My first name (Charles) is from my dad's middle name and my middle name (Joseph) is from my papa johnson's middle name.
2) I LOVE to be outside!
3) I LOVE LOVE LOVE to play with cars, trains, planes, or anyting with wheels.
4) I love to jump and climb, build forts, and just have fun
5) I am accident prone
6) I would play my daddy's guitar all day long if he let me.
(I am really good by the way)
7) I love to swim (safety first!)
8) I have 9 grandmas and grandpas (only great grandma and grandpa Woodland are shown)







3 comments:
Wow...riding a horse at 1 1/2, what a brave girl! I love the pictures of Charlie jumping off the couch and into the pool. So cute. It looks like Ali may not be the only one to get siches at your house!
WOW! I didn't know much of that. Your kids are totally CUTE! Ali will have to come swimming with us at the Y sometime and show off her mad skills. Charlie can come also, only because he is a cool dude.
Brent thinks he offended you the other day and feels really bad. Hopefully he didn't
just cute kids. i love strawberries too- yum! i hope my baby decides to come 3 weeks early! that would be fine by me!
Post a Comment