We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

6.07.2008

Look, I can do a backflip!

Here is a video of Charlie in his swim class on the last day. They ended it by throwing the kids in the air and doing a backflip. It is the funiest thing I have ever seen Charlie do. Ali was a little disappointed that she didn't get to do it. She was watching from the side saying, "that looks like fun," in a sad little voice.

7 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

That is so hilarious!!! Boys are so more willing to do the dangerous/exciting stuff.

Laura Smith said...

Way to go Charlie!!! That was awesome!!! I bet you are an amazing swimmer!!

Unknown said...

Wow! I wish I were able to enjoy the water that much! What a great flip - and I bet Ali will have her turn someday, too! :-)

~ kietra ~ said...

How fun! Great flip Charlie!!! What a brave boy!

Anonymous said...

Go Charlie! From the looks of it you've got a prtty fearless little guy there. I loved hearing you and Ali giggle at the end.

The Shaffers said...

You have been tagged (again it seems), read my blog for the details!

Tracy Nield said...

Madison and Camden thought this video was pretty cool. We watched it 3 times. Camden said he wished he could do that.
We also looked at all your Disneyland pictures. Looks like she had fun.