My dad's headstone was finally put in. It is so crazy to see it there, it feels like it is more final now. I think it looks beautiful and I love the temple on it. It says "married June 6, 1970" in case you can't read it. The kids and I stop by all the time, but before we were just looking at grass so this will be nicer.
Minnow
5 months ago







3 comments:
How beautiful, I love to see the temple on headstones also. I dont know, i feel likes a more fulfilling moment, knowing that person lived a faithful and duitiful life.
What a nice headstone. I'm with you both on the temple being on them, it does just make you feel a little more at peace with it.
It looks so good! I will have to third that notion about the temple, it gives you such a peaceful feeling when you look at it. We wish we could be there visiting him. We miss him alot!
Post a Comment