We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

6.21.2008

Disneyland!

I am ready to report Ali's trip to Disneyland. She had an amazing time. The trip started off great when she got to have Sprite on the plane. (we don't usually have pop around). She loved the lunch with the princesses and meeting all the other characters. She went on tons of rides, she is very adventurous. She said that her favorite ride was Finding Nemo.


Ali on her way to meet the princesses for lunch
Waiting in line with Grandma
Mickey & Minnie MouseSnow White

Belle & Grandpa
Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Cinderella
ArielPocahontas MulanGoofyPluto
Daleriding on DumboWaiting in line for a ride.
After Disneyland was over they went to the beach and visited great grandparents. She had such a wonderful time and it is something she will never forget. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Johnson for taking Ali, she loved it.

6 comments:

Waters said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! Im in princess la-la-land. What fun Ali had for sure. and to have the pictures? She'll get to look at those forever, oh seriously, I love them.
(by the way, how did you post all your 15 pictures on one post. the most I can do is 5)

valerie said...

How fun for her! Were you kind of sad you couldn't have been there with her?? I kept wondering who was going to take her, because of the count down you had there for awhile.

Debbie Murdock said...

What a dream come true for a little girl! I bet she was in heaven!!!

Heather said...

well what sweet grandparents! It looks like she had a great time- what little girl doesn't like to be surrounded by princess'?

Waters said...

Tiff, look at my blogg NOW, DO IT!!!!!!!!! you just might find out my baby's gender!!! woo hooo, and you find out your new baby's gender next month right?
okay also, I posted an opinion thing about to epidural or not....and I need all the adivice/ideas/opinions I can get. Tell me yours DO IT!!!!!!! oh crud, I still need to mail you those comics dont I? okay Ill DO IT ..... soon I promise, I just ran out of 2 cent stamps and with the blasted stamp price increase, 1 cent give me a break, I need that pathetic 1 center or 2 center stamp to fulfill the 42 cent. okay, Ill just go to the blasted post office, JUST FOR YOU. :)
by the way, how are you feeling with this pregnancy?

The Stones said...

What a lucky girl. I loved all the fun photos.
ashlee