I went to the doctor today and he said I was at a 3!!!! Hooray! He said we are on for Thursday, which means we will be having our little girl on December 18, 2008. I am so excited!!!
Minnow
5 months ago
ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
I went to the doctor today and he said I was at a 3!!!! Hooray! He said we are on for Thursday, which means we will be having our little girl on December 18, 2008. I am so excited!!!
Posted by The Crazy Heads at 6:05 PM
11 comments:
yah! I am so excited for you!! good luck with every thing! I will keep you all in my prayers! Hopefully she will cooperate! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!!
So exciting! You look so good in your last post. If I make it to four pregnancies, I don't think that I will look as good as you do. Tell me your secrets...please! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Let us know how it goes! When you get home let me know and I can stop by and make dinner! We cannot wait to see her!
Hip, Hip Hooray! Ohh and the name Stella June is growning on me. :)
COOL! Good luck- looking forward to seeing the new addition- as I am sure you are!
way to go! I'll be thinking about you!
What a great Christmas gift your family will receive! It was fun to see you!
YEA!!!!!! How exciting. I love scheduling and knowing for sure when that little one will get here. Can't wait to see her.
yay!!!! that is so great!!! good luck with everything!!! im so excited for you!!! i can't wait to meet her!! let me know if you need any help with anything!!!!
WOW thats TOMORROW!!! Im so excited for you Tiff. I know it will go well, you are what I call a mega pro, girl.
God bless that little girly of yours. (and you too)
Wonderful! It will be so fun for you to finally have that little one here. I hope everything goes beautifully. Good luck. Heres to fast labor and lots of drugs. :)
Post a Comment