We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

12.22.2008

Crazy House Update

You would think having 4 kids 5 and under would be a difficult task......You have NO idea!!!!!! My sister was over and mentioned that it was like a 3 ringed circus. What!?! Don't you mean a 4 ringed circus, if not more???? Livy had a doctor appointment today and she said everything looks great. She is weighing 7 lbs even right now, that's only 3 oz less than when she was born. Hooray!!!! Now we just need to teach her the difference between day and night, she seems to have the swapped. She is also a little piggy. She is eating way more than she should be at this age, but the doctor said as long as she is not spitting it back up then let her have as much as she wants. Have you heard of the Olivia books? It is a series about a little silly pig named Olivia. We did not name her after the pig, but she seems to be going that way. By the way, I'm trying out how to spell her nickname. We call her Liv sometimes, but we also call her Livy. Do you like Livy or Livvy???? What's your thought? Sometimes with certain fonts the 2 v's look like a w. Anyway, just wondering.
Here are some adorable pictures I have been snapping lately. Charlie asked me, "Mom, why do you take SOOOO many pictures of the new baby?" He calls her that because for some reason Olivia has not set into his brain. He keeps calling her Ella or Ava. We just answer back with, "Ok, Norbert" or some other crazy name. He usually either laughs at us or yells at us....ah, 3 year olds, what a joy!!!!Add Image

Just hanging out. Notice the nice piece of jewelry she has on. Ali got beads for her birthday and decided that her first piece should be a bracelet for Livy.

First picture of many to come with Tony

There's that tongue again, she is so silly.

16 comments:

Laura Smith said...

She's absolutly beautiful! I'm so happy for you!!!

George and Caralee said...

What a BEAUTY! I love the nickname and I like the one v version!
She really is so adorable. I am so glad things are going as well as possible!

MKB said...

Well not that I don't like Olivia but I am with Charlie on this one...seeing as how Ella was one of my top choices...

Lyric Payne said...

She is gorgeous. Congratulations. I am so happy for you. Is that crazy that I am happy for you when you have 4 children under the age of 5? Maybe I should be mourning for you!!

Kaylene said...

She is so cute! As for the nickname, my sister has a Livia and they call her Liv and Livi, with the "i" because that's how it is in her name. But, it's whatever you like. Congrats!

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

For the nickname, I also like the one v. Very adorable nickname!

Melissa said...

Three ring circus is right! :)

We bounced back and forth a lot with Lily's nickname too. It took us months to settle. My first instict was 2 Ls, but we decided on one as that is how the flower is spelled.
I do know one person who based her 1L/2L decision solely on how many scrap book stickers would be needed, and if it would continually require additional packs of alphabets. She went with one L

Tracy Nield said...

Hi Tiff,
You look Great! UI hope you are feeling as great as you look. The picture of you and Ali at her party-- What a Hot Mama.
I love Olivia's name. I think I like her nickname spelled Livy.
Hope everything is going well. I'll see you soon. Love you.

Tracy

Beth said...

She is so cute!!! I feel your pain, I still remember dropping Logan off at Kindergarten on our way home from the hospital after having Dallin. It was hard, but worth it now! You are doing a great job!

AJ said...

Livy is much easier to write...lol. What a doll! I could just hug and kiss her. Take care. Check out our blog at jensonfunnyfarm.blogspot.com

Jess Litster said...

She is so cute!!! Seriously, she is just so so cute! I can't wait until she and Oscar are both in Sunday School! :) Oh and I like it with one v also! :)

Debbie Murdock said...

She is so beautiful!!! I like her nickname...not that my opinion matters but I think I liked the "Livy" spelling the best. It's funny Matt and I name our kids and make sure they'll have nicknames that people won't make fun of. If there is even a possible chance of someone making fun of them because of their name the name gets dropped from the running. Yeah I know we're weird.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

VERY cute!!! congrats!!

Laura said...

I just want to hold her! Could you please put her on a plane to NH? No? Okay, but give her extra love for me.

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Oh, she is a doll! I would love to meet her the next time we're in town!

Heather said...

Oh she is so cute. I would go with Livy- one V. Keep the pics coming of the pretty girl!